What is Social Media Marketing?
- Planning out in advance what social networks they will use to reach customers.
- Deciding on specific goals to accomplish for each network.
- Laying out a schedule and timeline for completing these goals.
We look at your company, the industry you are in, and what kind of customers you want then we use that information to craft the right plan to get your company found and recognized online. If you want we can also execute the plan for you.
There are many things to consider when drawing up your Social Media Marketing plan.
- What do you want to accomplish?
- More traffic
- Build email lists
- More sales
- Better recognition online
- Establish your credibility as an expert in your field
- Maintain a connection with your customers after a sale
- Have an online presence that shows how you are different from your competition
- Introduce a new product
- Establish your brand online
- Increase recognition for your brand
- There are of course lots of other possible goals. The idea is to get a good understanding of why you want to get on the social media bandwagon.
- How quickly do you need to accomplish those goals? The speed of implementation will guide how assertive you will have to be with your social media campaign, and it will effect how much time and money you will need to spend on it .
- How much of it will you do yourself?
- Budget is a big consideration. The larger the budget the more options you have. For example, with a larger budget you could take advantage of the viral nature of YouTube by having professional videos made and posted to your YouTube account.
If you plan out your social media campaign, are consistent with it and add a big splash of SEO you got it made 🙂